Friday, March 22, 2019

October 2018--part 3

I'm so freaking proud of this girl right here!
For Young Women in Excellence, she chose to do a YW Project organizing a choir to sing "Peace in Christ".  She learned the accompaniment and played the piano.  She organized rehearsals at our home and even made treats.  They did so well that they were invited to do their song in sacrament meeting.

Special post.  For the past year, I have been helping to plan a Religious Freedom Conference here in Dallas.  We've formed a 501c3, it was a phenomenal event that experienced miracles with everything coming together.  So exciting!

Special piece of artwork gifted to me by a friend.
"She will find what is lost" by Brian Kershisnik

My dear friend Janae had a personal profound experience seeing this piece of art that she and her husband purchased the original.  It is on loan to the church and hangs in the Conference Center in Salt Lake City.

With everything I've been going through taking care of dad, we've had many heart to heart conversations and she gifted me this framed and signed copy of the artwork.  It is a treasure.  What's more, it is the perfect thing to go in our little portico in my house.

No comments: